If you’re like me, the most challenging part about shopping for Christmas is finding gifts for the men. Which is why my gift guide for him is coming at the very last of the charmed series. Call it procrastination. So, as we try to figure out what to get the guys in our life, may I suggest a few things I’ve stumbled upon:
* Handmade leather shave bag. Complete with monogram, no less! This is beautiful.
* Fill that leather shave bag with a luxury shave kit.
* For the guy that likes to go hiking, or any rugged outdoor activity really, LifeStraw Personal Water Filter. This will turn any water source into clean drinkable water.
* I’m not sure if there’s a guy out there who doesn’t answer the siren call of electronic devices. And this Braven wireless speaker is one of the best! Talk about wonderful, this speaker connects to your iphone (or other device) and is drop-proof and water-proof! Oh, and did I mention you can take this ANYWHERE? Camping, hiking, the back yard, your shower…soooo many options with this one.
* While we are on the subject of electronic gadgets, check out the COIN. This is tremendously cool. It turns all of your guy’s cards in his wallet into just ONE. Help a guy out! There’s no need for him to be like George Costanza and his exploding wallet (see hilarious clip here).
* My husband has been hinting for a fitbit this year. This is like the go go gadget EVERYTHING! Look at all the stuff it does:
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- Monitor how long and well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent wake alarm— (This alone makes this item tempting to get him!!!!)
- LED lights show how your day is stacking up against your goal
- Slim, comfortable and easy to wear (sold with both large and small wristbands included)
- Includes small and large wristbands
* With a name like THE MAN CAN, I’m just not sure you could pass this one up. Full of manly soap items like after shave gel, bay rum oil, and hand butter.
* This Moscow Mule Mug is gorgeous!
* If you have a big budget, this Pocket Projector is just plain wonderful.
* I have a Step-Father-in-law that would appreciate these Personalized Golf Balls.
* We have really loved our Roku. It’s perfect for streaming videos, watching Netflix and Hulu, and supports all kinds of free channels. They’ve come out with an inexpensive streaming stick. At this price you can’t afford not to pass this one up! Get it here.
Hope this sparks some ideas for the hard-to-buy-for guys in your life. Good luck!
Photo Credits: Feature Image // Jeff Sheldon, The Man Can via Amazon
* What gift ideas have you come up with for the men in your life? Feel free to share!